Cissus quadrangularis is a type of plant that is a part of the grape family. It is sometimes referred to as devil’s backbone. Most sources suggest that the plant is native to Sri Lanka or India, but it can also be found in Southeast Asia, Africa and Arabia. Many people take the extract from cissus quadrangularis in the form of a supplement because it has many benefits.
1. It stimulates the function of macrophage and neutrophilla to produce leucocytosis.
2. It inhibits lipid peroxidation
3. It decreases the capillary permeability and reduces number of disrupted mast cells.
4. It exhibited insulin like action and significantly reduces the blood sugar level.
5. It possesses antineoplastic activity and show cytotoxic effect on tumor cells by reducing
GSH (glutathione) concentration.It’s used for loss weight .
Packaging & Shipping
Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd.is a global chemical industry manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceuticals and intermediates, food and feed additives, herbal extracts, agrochemicals and fine chemicals etc.
The aim of Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltdis a quality policy that"Elements in the system all have been satisfied, Personnel has been trained; Every batch of material is checked, Each procedure guarantees the quality; Every bag of our products is top grade, Service is thoughtful all the time, quality and reputation to increase market share and promote enterprise development. The quality, colors and forms of our products have reached a high level in related chemical industry, which relies on characteristic and advanced processing technology and it has gained a high and reliable reputation from customers at both quality and services.