Foti root is a kind of traditional Chinese medicine rich in anthraquinones (emodin and physcion), tetrahydroxystilbene glucoside, phospholipids (such as lecithin) and tannins, of which tetrahydroxystilbene glucoside is stipulated by China pharmacopoeia ( both in CP 2000 and CP2005) as marker compound to control the quality of Foti root and responsible for anti-hyperlipidemia.
Brown Fine Powder
100 % pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
≤ 10.0 mg/kg
≤ 2.0 mg/kg
≤ 1.0 mg/kg
Residue of Pesticide
Total Plate Count
1. Anti-aging, regulating the activity of central nervous system, thus to delay the aging of brain;
2. Delay thymus degradation which caused by aging , improve immunity of body;
3. Improve the body running, reduce the cholesterol, lower blood fat and inhibit the development of atherosclerotic;
4. Protect liver, it is good for liver which can increase the function of hepatic glycogen.
1. Applied in health product field, to protect liver kidney with excellent results;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, It has certain effect for the treatment of fatty liver.
Packaging & Shipping
QingdaoxigemaCHEMICAL Co., Ltd is is a global chemical industry manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceuticals and intermediates, food and feed additives, herbal extracts, agrochemicals and fine chemicals etc. The aim of xigema is a quality policy that"Elements in the system all have been satisfied, Personnel has been trained; Every batch of material is checked, Each procedure guarantees the quality; Every bag of our products is top grade, Service is thoughtful all the time, quality and reputation to increase market share and promote enterprise development. The quality, colors and forms of our products have reached a high level in related chemical industry, which relies on characteristic and advanced processing technology and it has gained a high and reliable reputation from customers at both quality and services. xigema has become the"Top 500 Chinese manufacturing companies","Top 20 of global agrochemical sales". xigema has 21 subsidiaries and holding companies.