Factory supply best price camellia sinensis leaf extract
If you have your own design, please contact us, there will have a professional customer service to communicate with you.
Don't have your files right now?No worries, Check out our art tips for more information.
If over 500pcs, mass production will start until pre-production sample has been approved.
Est. 7 days production
|Place of Origin||CN;SHN|
|Shelf Life||2 Years|
|Test Method||HPLC UV|
|Type||camellia sinensis leaf extract|
|Extraction Type||Solvent Extraction|
2.Fast Delivery Within 2 days
3.SGS , BV, GMP,ISO approve
Product Name: Camellia sinenise leaf green tea extract powder
Molecular formula: C22H18O11
Molecular weight: 458.38
Product Spec.: Tea Polyphenol 40%-98%, EGCG 45%-98%
Appearance:Brown Yellow powder
Green tea is a type of tea that is made from Camellia sinensis leaves that have not undergone the same withering and oxidation process used to make oolong teas and black teas.Green tea originated in China, but its production and manufacture has spread to many other countries in Asia.
Several varieties of green tea exist, which differ substantially based on the variety of C. sinensis used, growing conditions, horticultural methods, production processing, and time of harvest.
Green Tea Extract Powder comes from the leaves of the Camellia sinensis plant. For centuries, various herbal teas have been used by practitioners of traditional medicine for their reputed medicinal qualities. In fact, archeological records date the use of the plant as a beverage since at least the tenth century B.C. in China. Today, tea is the second most consumed beverage worldwide . Only water is consumed more often that tea. It is estimated that over half of the world's population uses herbal tea for medicinal purposes. While nothing can keep you young forever, the life-extending properties of Green Tea may effectively delay at least some of the effects of aging .
1. Green Tea Extract powder Contains Bioactive Compounds That Improve Health
2. Compounds in Green Tea Extract powder Can Improve Brain Function and Make You Smarter
3. Green Tea Extract powder Increases Fat Burning and Improves Physical Performance
4. Antioxidants in Green Tea Extract May Lower Your Risk of Some Types of Cancer
5. Green Tea Extract powder May Protect Your Brain in Old Age, Lowering Your Risk of Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
6. Green Tea Extract powder Can Kill Bacteria, Which Improves Dental Health and Lowers Your Risk of Infection
7. Green Tea Extract powder May Lower Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
8. Green Tea Extract powder May Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease
9. Green Tea Extract powder Can Help You Lose Weight and Lower Your Risk of Obesity
10. Green Tea Extract powder May Help You Live Longer
|Green Tea Extract Powder||≥Tea polyphenols 40%-98%|
|Appearance||Brown Yellow powder|
|Odor & Taste||Characteristic|
|Particle Size||100% through 80 mesh|
|Loss Or Drying||≤0.5%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g|
|Yeasts & Molds||≤100cfu/g|
Qingdao xigema Chemical Co.,Ltd is a global chemical industry manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceuticals
and intermediates, food and feed additives, herbal extracts, agrochemicals and fine chemicals etc.
The aim of xigema is a quality policy that "Elements in the system all have been satisfied, Personnel has been trained; Every batch of material is checked, Each procedure guarantees the quality; Every bag of our products is top grade, Service is thoughtful all the time, quality and reputation to increase market share and promote enterprise development. The quality, colors and forms of our products have reached a high level in related chemical industry, which relies on characteristic and advanced processing technology and it has gained a high and reliable reputation from customers at both quality and services.
xigema has become the "Top 500 Chinese manufacturing companies","Top 20 of global chemical sales".xigema has 21 subsidiaries and holding companies.
No need register, just fill in contact info below, we will reply you within 24 hours!
Enter the code in the box below: