|Product Name|| N-(2-Hydroxypropyl)ethylenediamine|
| CAS No.|| 123-84-2 |
| Appearance|| Colorless transparent Liquid|
| Assay|| ≥99%|
| Capacity|| 2000mt/year|
| Min.packing|| 1gram|
| Application|| Pharmaceutical intermediate|
| Standard|| Export|
| Brand|| xigema|
| More information|
Molecular Formula C5H14N2O
Molecular Weight 118.18
CAS Registry Number 123-84-2
Solubility Very Soluble (1000 g/L) (25 ºC)
Density 0.973±0.06 g/cm3 (20 ºC 760 Torr)
Melting point -50 º
Boiling point 155 º
1. Used as an analytical reagent, such as a non-aqueous titration solvent. Also used as curing agent of epoxy resin and organic synthesis and polymer polymerization.
2. For non-aqueous titration. Complexone. Determination of antimony, bismuth, cadmium, cobalt, copper, mercury, silver and uranium. Used as curing agent of epoxy resin, solvent for protein and fibrin.
3. Used in organic synthesis and preparation of pesticides, reactive dyes, medicines and epoxy curing agents.
4. Ethylenediamine is a good alkali and reduction reagent, which can form complexes with metal ions and serve as modules for chain extension. It can also be used to prepare imidazoline, pyrazine, 1, 4-diazo derivatives, large ring containing N2n and other heterocyclic compounds.
5. Ethylenediamine is used as solvent in electrochemistry and analytical chemistry. Due to its strong affinity to carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, carbon disulfide, mercaptan, sulfur, aldehyde, phenol, etc., it can be used for the refining of gasoline additives, lubricating oil, fish oil, mineral oil and alcohol. In addition, it is also used as the solvent of fiber and protein, the curing agent of epoxy resin and the raw materials of medicine, pesticide, dyestuff, textile finishing agent, metal chelating agent, preservative, ion-exchange resin, latex stabilizer, rubber vulcanization accelerator and antifreeze