1) Fructose also has good hygroscopicity. Among sugars, fructose has the strongest moisture absorption and is easy to absorb water.
2) Osmotic dissolution, fructose is monosaccharide, molecule is smaller than sucrose, osmotic pressure is twice as high as sucrose, can penetrate cell tissue faster, is conducive to inhibiting the growth of microorganisms on food surface, good antiseptic performance.
3) Freezing property. This characteristic of fructose makes it not form hard ice cubes when it is used in ice cream and other cold drinks processing. It can avoid the appearance of ice crystals and make the product soft.
1 Food Application
1) Frozen food
2) Sports drinks and energy drinks.
3) Cool drinks.
4) Powder canned drinks, powder drinks
5) Low-calorie beverages
6) Solid Powder Food
7) Western desserts such as bread, cake, etc.
2. Medical application
1) Fructose injection, intravenous infusion of nutrient solution
2) Glycerol and fructose injection
3) Fructose Vc Tablets
4) Medical excipients, medicinal syrups, glucose in the sugar coat of tablets
5) Anti-alcoholic products
6) Pharmaceutical synthetic raw materials
Qingdao XIGRMA Chemical Co., Ltd. Import And Export Co., Ltd is is a global chemical industry manufacturers
and suppliers of pharmaceuticals and intermediates, food and feed additives, herbal extracts, agrochemicals
and fine chemicals etc.The aim of XIGRMA is a quality policy that"Elements in the system all have been satisfied,
Personnel has been trained; Every batch of material is checked,
Each procedure guarantees the quality; Every bag of our products is top grade, Service is thoughtful all the time,
quality and reputation to increase market share and promote enterprise development.
The quality, colors and forms of our products have reached a high level in related chemical industry,
which relies on characteristic and advanced processing technology and it has gained a high
and reliable reputation from customers at both quality and services.
XIGRMA has become the"Top 500 Chinese manufacturing companies","Top 20 of global chemical sales".
XIGRMA has 21 subsidiaries and holding companies.