Lactic acid is an organic compound with the formula CH3CH(OH)CO2H. In its solid state, it is white and water-soluble. In its liquid state, it is clear. It is produced both naturally and synthetically. With a hydroxyl group adjacent to the carboxyl group, lactic acid is classified as an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA). In the form of its conjugate base called lactate, it plays a role in several biochemical processes.
|Product Categories:||Agrochemical Intermediates;Intermediates & Fine Chemicals;Dyestuff Intermediates;Flavor & Fragrance Intermediates;Gatiflo, Tequin and Zymar;Pharmaceutical intermediates|
Certification of Analysis
Content %: ≥92
Heavy metal: ≤5ppm
Optical content D/(L+D)%: ≥99.0
Relative density(20/20℃): 1.20-1.22
Sulfuric acid ash powder %: ≤0.02
Packing: 25kg or 250 kg plastic drum.
Used as a pharmaceutical intermediates.
1. Food industry. Mainly used for food, beverage as sour agent and taste regulator, called absolutely safe food additives.
2. Pharmaceutical industry: Lactic acid lactic acid is a kind of important pharmaceutical intermediates, used for producing erythromycin Lin's fluid infusion.
3. The cosmetics industry: Can nourish skin, keep wet agent, update, pH regulator, acne, to ChiGou agent,
4. Pesticide industry: Lactic acid high biological activity of soil and crop, non-toxic, can be used in the production of new pesticide.
5. The tobacco industry: Moderate join lactic acid, can improve the quality of tobacco, and maintain the humidity of tobacco.
6. Other industries: Besides above purposes, lactic acid is used to produce biodegradable plastics, poly lactic acid and green solvent - lactic acid methyl ethyl lactate, etc.
2.Fast Delivery Within 3 days