The molecule laminarin (also known as laminaran) is a storage glucan (a polysaccharide of glucose) found in brown algae. It is used as a carbohydrate food reserve in the same way that chrysolaminarin is used by phytoplankton, especially in diatoms. It is created by photosynthesis and is made up of β(1→3)-glucan with β(1→6)-branches. It is a linear polysaccharide, with a β(1→3):β(1→6) ratio of 3:1. Its hydrolysis is catalyzed by enzymes such as laminarinase (EC 18.104.22.168) that breaks the β(1→3) bonds.
why choose us:
1. Quality Our products meet MSDS safe standard and we have ISO and other certificate so yan can get high quality products from our company.
2. Price We are the company which is the joint of trade and industry so we cao provide the competitive price and high quality product.
3. Packing We can do according to the customers' request.
4. Transport The products can be transported by Courier, by air or by sea.
5. Service We offer specialized logistic service including export declaration,customs clearance and every detail during shipment,this makes us able to offer you one-stop service from the order to the products transported to your hand.
QingdaoxigemaCHEMICAL Co., Ltd is is a global chemical industry manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceuticals and intermediates, food and feed additives, herbal extracts, agrochemicals and fine chemicals etc. The aim of xigema is a quality policy that"Elements in the system all have been satisfied, Personnel has been trained; Every batch of material is checked, Each procedure guarantees the quality; Every bag of our products is top grade, Service is thoughtful all the time, quality and reputation to increase market share and promote enterprise development. The quality, colors and forms of our products have reached a high level in related chemical industry, which relies on characteristic and advanced processing technology and it has gained a high and reliable reputation from customers at both quality and services. xigema has become the"Top 500 Chinese manufacturing companies","Top 20 of global agrochemical sales". xigema has 21 subsidiaries and holding companies.