Xylanase from Trichoderma viride is developed by Qingdao XIGEMA Chemical Co.,Ltd . The major role of Habio Xylanase is to eliminate anti-nutrient effect of xylan in animal feed and improve the digestibility of feed, which will increase utilization of unconventional feedstuffs, reduce feed costs and improve feed efficiency.
Definition of Xylanase from Trichoderma viride Activity
One unite (U) of xylanase is defined as the quantity of enzyme, which liberates 1μmol of reducing sugar from 5.0mmol/L xylan solution at 37℃ and pH5.5 in 1min.
1. Degrading xylan to xylooligosaccharidespecifically, thus decreasing the chyme mucosity.
2. Balancing intestinal flora to improve animal immunity and reduce diarrhea ratio.
3. Increasing the diffusion rate of endogenous digestive enzymes, thus improving the nutrients digestibility.
4. Breaking down the structure of cell walls and releasing the nutrients inside, thus increasing the nutrients utilization efficiency of feed raw materials.
5. Improving and ensuring the feed quality.
6. Improving the animal production performance to increase customer profits
Packaging & Shipping
Qingdao Sigma chemical Co., Ltd is is a global chemical industry manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceuticals and intermediates, food and feed additives, herbal extracts, agrochemicals and fine chemicals etc. The aim of Qingdao Sigma chemical Co., Ltd is a quality policy that"Elements in the system all have been satisfied, Personnel has been trained; Every batch of material is checked, Each procedure guarantees the quality; Every bag of our products is top grade, Service is thoughtful all the time, quality and reputation to increase market share and promote enterprise development. The quality, colors and forms of our products have reached a high level in related chemical industry, which relies on characteristic and advanced processing technology and it has gained a high and reliable reputation from customers at both quality and services.